- Reviewer for the Journal of Economic Geography (2014) and Journal of Natural Resources (2014).
- Organizer of the PhD seminars for the Bartlett School of Planning, UCL (2013 – 2014).
- Organizer of the “Methodology Away Day” for the Bartlett School of Planning, UCL (2014).
- PhD representative for the PhD in Planning Studies, Bartlett School of Planning, UCL (2013/2014), London, UK.
- Vice-President UCL Chilean Society (2014 - 2015)
- Data analyst for the Bartlett School of Planning, UCL (2013 – 2014).
- Representative of the Student’s Union of the Universidad Catolica del Norte (2005/2007), Antofagasta, Chile.
- Regional Representative of the Youth Organizations for the Regional Government, Antofagasta, Chile (2003).
- Statistical Packages: R, SPSS, Wolfram Mathematica.
- Applications: Database and presentation software for MS Windows.
- Spanish: Mother tongue.
- English: B2 level; TOEFL Ibt: 108/120 points - reading (30/30), listening (30/30), speaking (23/30), writing (25/30). This test was taken on November 2011.
- French: Basic level, TCF of B1.